Helen Dardik at Paperchase

I'm very excited to see Helen Dardick at Paperchase I have a few of her prints on the kids and playroom walls, and now I can buy loads from Paperchase...brilliant! my favorite illustrator and my favorite shop! perfect!

I have this for Lola
I feel like a SUPER today - limited edition giclee print of an original illustration (8 x 10 in)
This one for Leo
Mr. Leo the KIng of the Circus... limited edition giclee print of an original illustration (8 x 10 in) 

And I have these for the family, we had a cat then so it was apt...so you see I am a fan

such a cool cat - limited edition giclee print of an original illustration (8 x 10 in)
 LOVE... limited edition giclee print of an original illustration (8 x 8 in, 20 x 20 cm)

 And now there's this, this and this.......
Helen Dardik large self adhesive album

Oh YES!