This Week

I have fully moved over to Etsy now, its looking good and going well, combined with notonthehighstreet I can now get my arms round it all so to speak.  I was a bit 'off' Etsy last year after some plagiarism got me down but hopefully as long as I keep new ideas coming and ignore the ratbags it should all be OK.



My eldest 'Bear' has just gone off on a overnight school trip and was very keen for me to print a 'Princess Leia' Sweatshirt for her, she was very proud of it, bless her cotton socks.


My friend Gwen has just organized her mums 70th Birthday and she had the nice idea printing lots of family photos on to the table cloths and napkins. I duly helped and it worked out well, folk even wrote nice messages on the fabic.


I have a new load of blankets to list, so I have stared taking some new pictures.


Last note, I'm getting wholesale enquiries again, so if you know of anyone local to Bath that fancies a crochet homework please direct them in this direction.